Home » Build in Digital unveils Top 50 Contech Partners

Build in Digital unveils Top 50 Contech Partners

by Sion Geschwindt

The winners of Build in Digital’s Top 50 Contech Partners competition have been revealed.

The competition, launched at UK Construction Week in October last year, offers an independent account of the very best construction technology firms operating in the built environment.

We received hundreds of submissions from contech firms across the country and the globe. The response from the construction technology sector has been overwhelming, which is why we expanded the pool of finalists from 25 to 50.

All the submissions were ranked by our independent panel of judges according to the core criteria areas of innovation, adoption and customer satisfaction.

Our expert judges determined 70% of the final score, with the remaining 30% representing the voices of the industry.

Thank you to the thousands of industry professionals who cast their vote and helped to decide on the sector’s Top 50 contech firms.

Only the very best companies made the pick – those firms that are delivering the most innovative construction technology products and services to their construction and property clients.

All of these firms have become an integral part of their clients’ supply-chain, helping them operate on time, on budget and with a minimal carbon footprint.

See who made the pick in the video above, and read more about each firm here.

Our esteemed judges:

  • Ahmed Alnaggar, Senior Consultant, Digital Twin and Smart Buildings BRE
  • Andy Watts, Director of Design Technology, Grimshaw
  • Bola Abisogun, Founder, DiverseCity Surveyors and Digital Director, BIM Academy
  • Dan Gerrella, Associate Director, Liz Male Consulting
  • David Philp, Chief Value Officer, Cohesive Group
  • Mairead Gallagher Morgan, Specialist UK BIM Lead, Buro Happold
  • Marco Bonelli, Digital Lead, VINCI Construction UK
  • Shervin Yousefzadeh, Digital Construction Manager, BAM Nuttal
  • Cristobal Pollman, Associate Director, Infratech Team, KPMG

Disclaimer: Please note this not an exhaustive list of tech partners in the construction sector.  If there are obvious names missing from this list it might be because they chose not to enter.

Leave a Comment

Related News

Online building news, features and opinions

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More