The new members are drawn from the likes of Network Rail, National Highways, Bentley Systems, and Arup.
Selected from over 100 applicants, the members of the strategic board will steer the Hub and help build its community.
The 15 selected board members are:
- Benjamin Ford, technology and innovation manager, operations at Network Rail
- Charles Kennelly, chief technology officer at Esri UK
- Cristina Data, director of policy and analysis at Ofcom
- Davin Crowley-Sweet, chief data officer at National Highways
- Harkirat Singh, technical director, public sector, at Palantir Technologies UK
- Johnny Furlong, BIM strategy lead at L&Q
- Liz St Louis, assistant director of smart cities, Sunderland City Council
- Mark Coates, international director of public policy and advocacy at Bentley Systems
- Mark Girolami, chief scientist at The Alan Turing Institute
- Matt Edwards, chief data officer at Anglian Water Services
- Melissa Zanocco, head of programmes at the Infrastructure Client Group
- Paul Lam, strategy and policy officer for digital and technology at the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Peter van Manen, principal consultant at Frazer-Nash Consultancy
- Simon Evans, global digital energy leader and global digital twin leader at Arup.
Dr Alison Vincent, the recently-appointed chair of the Hub board, said: “The board’s strength and value will grow with the connections we make and the collaborations we facilitate to move the community forward.
“Our aim is to deliver a purposeful, mission-driven voice for industry, engaging with new sectors, accelerating standards and enabling interoperability. The need for connected digital twins to meet the challenges of this changing world has never been greater and we want to make sure we lead the way.”
The Digital Twin Hub recently transferred from the University of Cambridge to its new home at Connected Places Catapult in a move designed to deliver stronger engagement with multi-sector industries and improve access to expertise across Innovate UK’s Catapult Network.
Image credit: metamorworks/Shutterstock
Are you a building professional? Sign up for a FREE MEMBERSHIP to upload news stories, post job vacancies, and connect with colleagues on our secure social feed.